Pyrrha Talisman Necklace - Mother Bear - Silver
This talisman features a bear, a symbol of motherhood and childbearing. It represents ferocity in the protection of one's family.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver talisman on an 18" sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Talisman measures approx. 13mm x 13mm.
- 18" fine curb chain (1.5mm)