Welcome to Twisted Goods
- We've got the goods for you!.
Give the gift of meaning with KISK!
Here's how it works:
1. Choose a piece from our curated collection of 14K gold & silver plated styles.
2. Choose a customizable vellum sentiment card to suit the recipient and/or occasion.
3. We’ll wrap it up in a beautiful, invitation-inspired package & finish it with a stunning handmade wax seal.
4. Go out and give the gift of meaning!
More reasons to love KISK:
• All pieces are handmade with love in the USA by wonderful, small-batch artists.
• Packaging designed in partnership with PaperOcelot Studios: local SK stationer, illustrator & wax seal artist, & Mellary Bitner: local SK graphic design artist!
• Packaging is sustainable & manufactured in Canada.
• Wax seals are handmade in Canada
• 5% of profits are donated to local food banks
Milk Jar Candles
Milk Jar candles are a collection of beautiful hand-poured coconut soy candles from made in Calgary, AB. The company is women-owned and Ethically responsible, and we are proud to carry this lovely line in our shops.
Blue Q has been weaving ideas and materials together for 30 years! Their products are expertly assembled by individuals with and without disabilities working together. 1% of the sale of all Blue Q socks supports the humanitarian work of Doctors without Borders. Every Blue Q oven mitt sold supports hunger programs worldwide.
Get Good. Give Good.
Twisted Goods is a gift store – so giving is part of who we are! When you shop with us you help us give back to the communities that we are part of. We select multiple charities and organizations to work with each year, and we are searching for more amazing organizations to become partners with. If you are interested in having us partner with your charity, please send official donation request letters to email@example.com, and we'll respond within two business days if we are able to take part.