Welcome to Twisted Goods
- We've got the goods for you!.
Give the gift of meaning with KISK!
Here's how it works:
1. Choose a piece from our curated collection of 14K gold & silver plated styles.
2. Choose a customizable vellum sentiment card to suit the recipient and/or occasion.
3. We’ll wrap it up in a beautiful, invitation-inspired package & finish it with a stunning handmade wax seal.
4. Go out and give the gift of meaning!
More reasons to love KISK:
• All pieces are handmade with love in the USA by wonderful, small-batch artists.
• Packaging designed in partnership with PaperOcelot Studios: local SK stationer, illustrator & wax seal artist, & Mellary Bitner: local SK graphic design artist!
• Packaging is sustainable & manufactured in Canada.
• Wax seals are handmade in Canada
• 5% of profits are donated to local food banks
Matt & Nat Now 25% OFF
Vegan. Cruelty Free. Recycled.
Matt & Nat is a Montreal based fashion line specializing in cruelty vegan handbags and accessories. A variety of high quality sustainable and biodegradable materials are used in the creation of their bags, including the lining of each bag - made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
Shop select styles now 25% OFF!
Fashion made easy with our beautiful, light weight fashion kimonos now on sale for 30% off while quantities last!
Creating original and innovative soft toys in London since 1999, Jellycat continues to combine luxurious fabrics with designs that are sometimes quirky, sometimes cute, but always with a little something different that makes them stand out from the crowd!
Pyrrha creates sustainable jewelry that holds personal significance for those who wear it. People connect with symbols and their meanings, and the individual way they resonate with their personality, ambitions, struggles or source of joy. The intention with our talismans is to offer inspiration, connection, or simply a bit of comfort.
Get Good. Give Good.
Twisted Goods is a gift store – so giving is part of who we are! When you shop with us you help us give back to the communities that we are part of. We select multiple charities and organizations to work with each year, and we are searching for more amazing organizations to become partners with. If you are interested in having us partner with your charity, please send official donation request letters to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll respond within two business days if we are able to take part.