Gemstone Bracelet - Rutilated Quartz
A beautiful and memorable gift.
Gemstone bracelet featuring 8mm Rutilated Quartz beads on an elastic band. Each bracelet comes with a Sentiment Card of your choosing. Choose from the sentiment card choices below. *Please select one of the sentiment card options using the drop down menu"
Rutilated Quartz: Protection. Determination. Self-Control. Self Reliance
Rutilated Quartz cleanses and energizes, creating good karma by drawing off negative energy allowing one to let go of the past. It eases transitions and provides a change of direction, helping you reach the root of problems by soothing negative thoughts and promoting forgiveness. This stone relieves fears and anxiety, and aids in exhaustion.
Size: 8mm beads
Stone: Rutilated Quartz
Sentiment Card Choices:
- My Love (You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars. Love You dearly.)
- Love You (I Love Us. Always have, always will. Thank you for being in my life.)
- Mom (Mom - you're a gem. Thanks for teaching me how to shine. Love You.)
- Honorary Mom (Having an honorary mom like you makes life more beautiful. Love You.)
- Grandma (To the world you are a grandmother. To us, you are the world. Love You Grandma.)
- Nana (You hold your grandchildren's hands for a while and our hearts forever. Love You.)
- Sister (Having you as a sister means I have a friend for life. Thank you for all your love and support. I love you!)
- Brother (I am so lucky to have you as my brother. You bring such joy and happiness into my life. I love you!)
Best Friend (I don't know how to thank you enough, but I am so lucky to have you in my life. Love You.)
Soul Sister (Side by side, or miles apart, We are sisters, connected by heart Thanks for being you.)
- Friend (Life's true happiness is hound in the friendships we make along the way. Thanks for being you)
- You're Amazing (You are amazing, just the way you are. You are loved, admired and completely amazing. Thank you for being you.)
- Thank You (The world is a brighter place because of you. Thanks for all you do and who you are. Thank you.)
Teacher (Teachers plant seeds of knowledge that will grow forever. Thank you for helping me grow)
- Graduate (The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Congratulations!)
- Bridesmaid (I can't say "I do" without you. Thank you for being my bridesmaid. Love you.)
Maid of Honour (I can't say "I do" without you!
Thank you for being my best friend and maid of honour. I love you!)