Gemstone Bracelet - Amethyst
A beautiful and memorable gift.
Gemstone bracelet featuring 8mm Amethyst beads on an elastic band. Each bracelet comes with a Sentiment Card of your choosing. Choose from the sentiment card choices below. *Please select one of the sentiment card options using the drop down menu"
Amethyst: Healing. Meditation. Balance. Communication. This powerful and protective stone eases sadness and grief by dissolving negativity. Amethyst has natural calming properties that relieve stress and strain and enhances memory and the ability to focus. This stone soothes irritability, balances mood swings and removes any fears or anxiety. Through spiritual awareness and intuition, this stone encourages selflessness and spiritual wisdom.
Size: 8mm beads
Sentiment Card Choices:
- My Love (You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars. Love You dearly.)
- My Valentine (My Valentine, my love. I am so grateful for you! Happy Valentine's Day!)
- Love You (I Love Us. Always have, always will. Thank you for being in my life.)
- Mom (Mom - you're a gem. Thanks for teaching me how to shine. Love You.)
- Honorary Mom (Having an honorary mom like you makes life more beautiful. Love You.)
- Grandma (To the world you are a grandmother. To us, you are the world. Love You Grandma.)
- Nana (You hold your grandchildren's hands for a while and our hearts forever. Love You.)
- Sister (Side by side or miles apart. We are sister, connected by heart. Thanks for being you.)
Best Friend (I don't know how to thank you enough, but I am so lucky to have you in my life. Love You.)
- Friend (Life's true happiness is hound in the friendships we make along the way. Thanks for being you)
- You're Amazing (You are amazing, just the way you are. You are loved, admired and completely amazing. Thank you for being you.)
- Thank You (The world is a brighter place because of you. Thanks for all you do and who you are. Thank you.)
Teacher (Teachers plant seeds of knowledge that will grow forever. Thank you for helping me grow)
- Graduate (The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Congratulations!)